Staff, Supervisors/Administrators, Judges and Attorneys, Law Enforcement, Tribal Leaders Educators, Child Advocates, Foster Parents, Students, Service Providers, Policy Makers, and Counselors. OICWA workshop tracts: Behavioral Health, Cultural, Foster/Adoptive Care: Recruitment/Juvenile Justice, Legal, Practice/Policy.
Scholarships Available through the partnership between OICWA, OKDHS and the Oklahoma Courts through the OICWA Partnership Grant:
- Scholarships waive Registration for all 3 days
- Scholarship Application deadline is October 6, 2017
- Scholarship awardees will be notified by mail
- Per Dem Hotel or Mileage are the responsibility of the scholarship attendee
- Please seek approval from your agency to ensure all scholarships are used.
Scan and email all scholarship applications to: email@example.com or fax to 1-918-458-5087, Attn: Lou Stretch
Additional Paid Registrations available at:
Online: okicwa.org/10th or mail to OICWA, Shawnee, OK 74802