Presented by Darryl Tonemah, Ph.D. (Kiowa/Comanche/Tuscarora). Dedicated to increasing wellness in Native communities. One day workshop hosted by Osage Nation Social Services and sponsored by Casey Family Programs.
Online registration available soon.
Registration begins at 8: 45 AM on December 1st. Conference hours are 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Tribal Foster & Adoptive Parents
- Tribal & State Court Personnel
- Tribal & State Child Welfare & Adult Protective Services Staff
- Tribal & State Behavioral Health Professionals
- School Administrators & Counselors
- Attorneys-Prosecutors, Parent’s Attorneys, Children’s Attorneys, GAL’s Etc.
Lodging is available at Choctaw Casino Resort: room reservations must be made directly with the hotel by calling 1-800-788-2464 and referencing block code 1711CASEY2 to receive conference rate. Special rates are guaranteed until November 8th or until space is filled.
Casey Family Programs will provide lodging for up to 2 representatives per tribe/agency on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact Eddie Screechowl @ email@example.com to request no later than November 1st.