In providing guidance to our partners in the community in a highly evolving situation, we are very sensitive to many factors. We all maintain an intense desire to keep children and their adult caregivers, as well as our employees, safe and to restrict the overall spread of the virus. As the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) situation continues to develop, Oklahoma Human Services (OKDHS) has been working to put plans in place to ensure Oklahomans are protected.
OKDHS is grateful to you for caring for Oklahoma’s most vulnerable children and would like to share with you the following guidance regarding COVID-19.
Updates and Information
- April 22, 2020: Network News You Can Use April 2020 Issue
- April 6, 2020: Family Emergency Relief
- April 3, 2020: Covid-19 Virtual Support Project Registration
- March 26, 2020: Resources for Families During the Pandemic from NACAC
- March 23, 2020: Resources for Foster-Adoptive Parents during COVID-19
- March 23, 2020: Covid-19 Update from Child Welfare Director
- March 17, 2020: Letter to Resource Parents Regarding COVID-19
- March 16, 2020: Covid-19 Guidance and Updates