Terms of Service Agreement
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE PARTNERING ENTITY TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING. THIS TERM OF SERVICE AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AS OF (DATE ACCEPTED).
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (“TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with Oklahoma Fosters (OKF) and partners who offer a discount or service to active foster parents in Oklahoma.
DESCRIPTION OF OKLAHOMA FOSTERS
Oklahoma Fosters uses a grassroots approach to coordinate foster care recruitment efforts between government, business, faith and nonprofit organizations to solve the foster care crisis in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma Fosters is powered by the Oklahoma Department of Human Services and utilizes both internal and external foster care recruiters to spread awareness about the state’s need for more outstanding foster families.
In addition to enhancing recruitment efforts for foster families, Oklahoma Fosters utilizes pre-existing networks (e.g. city chambers, churches, Rotary Clubs) to spread information about the cause throughout the state.
DESCRIPTION OF EXCLUSIVE FOSTER PARENT MEMBERSHIP CARD
The Foster Parent Exclusive Benefits Program allows business partners to offer services, discounts, and other benefits to Oklahoma’s foster families. It also makes it easier for foster families to provide food, fun, and educational activities for the kids in their care. The Program has a variety of benefits and discounts to help foster families. Exclusive Foster Parent Membership Partners will be displayed at Okfosters.org/benefits, shared on OKF social media, and receive a partnership vinyl to allow foster parents know the organization is a partnering entity.
- DHS shall provide families serving DHS-custody youth in foster care with identification sufficient to allow Donor to verify the families’ status as foster care providers.
- DHS shall notify foster care families of the donated services, time or material available to them as identified by the partnering entity.
- Donors, upon verification of a person or family’s status as a foster care provider, provide the services, time or materials identified by the partnering entity in their original application.
- Respect the confidentiality of DHS-custody children in foster care and that of their foster families pursuant to state and federal law.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Terms of Services shall begin on date accepted. The TOS will need to be renewed every 2 years unless terminated earlier by OKF or partnering entity upon (30) days written notice, including electronic notice to the other Party.
- Any change in a foster family’s status or services, time or materials to be provided must be in writing and agreed upon by the Parties.
- Each Party shall provide and retain insurance including liability, workers compensation or other insurance applicable to its participation in this Terms of Service Agreement. Each Party agrees it will be responsible for all acts or omissions of its employees, agents, successors or assigns in the performance of this Terms of Service.
- This Terms of Service does not create an employment relationship. Donors providing anything of value pursuant to this Agreement are not employees of the State of Oklahoma or DHS nor shall they be eligible for or receive rights or benefits accruing to state employees.
- Subject to the provisions of Section 2, Donor Responsibilities, each Party may claim and acknowledge its participation in this Terms of Service.
- This document constitutes the entire Terms of Service and understanding between the parties and any material modification thereof may only be made by written agreement of the Parties.
As a partner, you agree that you meet the following stipulations required to be considered as a partner to OKF.
- As a partnering entity, you agree your organization benefits foster children and/or foster families in the state of Oklahoma.
- As a partner you agree to have updated and accurate contact information and will provide OKF with updated information as it changes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a partner, you agree to TOS;
- As a partner, you agree your business is not defined as a Multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing, or referral marketing.
OKF herein reserves the right to pre-screen, decline and/or delete any content currently available through its website. In addition, OKF reserves the right to remove and/or delete any content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other users, members, and/or partners.
OKF herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose partner account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the TOS;
- responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of OKF, its visitors, partners, and the public.
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
OKF shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any user, member, or partner, nor make such content available for inclusion on its website. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow OKF the listed worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licenses.
As a partner of OklahomaFosters.org, you may cancel or terminate your partnership at any time by submitting a cancellation or termination request to email@example.com.
As a partner, you agree that OKF may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue the partnership and remove all information regarding the service or discount from Oklahomafosters.org website and any other Oklahoma Fosters material used to advertise the partnership.
Furthermore, you agree all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of partnership for cause shall be made at the sole discretion of OKF and that OKF shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of agreement.
Oklahoma Department of Human Services at no time will be held responsible for any liability or damages that may occur to a partnering entity freely chooses to partner with OKF Foster Parent Exclusive Benefits Program for further promotion of their services. All parties hereto agree they will be responsibility for any damages caused by the acts and omissions of its employees, agents and assigns.