Graphic by facebook.com | @flourishinghomesandfamilies
- I can tell you want to be left alone. I will sit by the door and be here when you’re ready.
- When you’re ready, I will be waiting for you in our calm down corner.
- I have enough calm to share whenever you’re ready.
- Sometimes I like to be alone when I’m upset, too. I’m going to go color at the table. You can join me, or call for me when you’re ready for a cuddle.
- You want me to leave. I hear you. I am going to sit in the living room and take deep breaths so I have enough calm to share when you’re ready.